Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sick, sick, sick

Well you probably won't want to stop by our house and if you have in that past few days I am so sorry about what could lie ahead for you! Cooper got the stomach bug last Wednesday and he threw up three times in the night. The next day he was tired but good and he stayed with Dane all day. We knew the stomach bug was going around the daycare and figured he didn't need to add to their germs! So he stayed home Friday too and he and Cooper had fun. Well when I left school on Friday everyone told me that Dane and I would probably get the bug over the weekend. So of course I was scared all weekend but we ended up having a great weekend! We rode horses on Saturday (weird for me I know but tons of fun) and then Saturday night I won half the pot at the bar-b-que cook off (with papas help)! Then we spent a couple of hours at the neighbors house where Cooper got choked and threw up, gross, and we still made it to bed at a reasonable time! Then Sunday we layed around most of the day and I cleaned and disinfected our entire house from top to bottom! I thought we were in the clear for the stomach bug. We had made it through the weekend so surely if we were gonna get it we would have gotten it. Haha. Dane woke up sometime in the night Monday night throwing up, gross, and the other. He stayed home most of the day and Cooper and I went on to Floydada. I was paranoid all day. I can't tell you the amount of times I washed my hands and put hand sanitizer on! I was scared to go home, stayed late at school printing out work for my kids if I did happen to get sick, got home and cleaned the entire house again. Felt good all evening and even slept through the night. Woke up at 5:35 and didn't think I had it! I was pretty excited so I decided to sleep an extra 20 min and when I woke up the second time, ugh, it had hit me. How is that possible? Well long story short, Cooper has had it, Dane had it, Papa had it, and now I have it. I hope that is where it stops! Once again, so sorry if we have been around you and you catch it! It's not fun but does only last 24 hours!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you all feel better soon! :-( My mom used to always say there was no such thing as a sick mother. Haha! Stomach bugs are awful! For the future, I always take dramanine the motion sickness medicine when I get sick like that and it works wonders! SO next time, hopefully never, try that!

    ReplyDelete