We are finally all well. We had a pretty rough week last week but I feel like we got the stomach bug out of the way. Dane and I decided we get the stomach bug once every year so hopefully this was our "one" time for this year.
Cooper really amazes me every day. He went and stayed with his grandparents this weekend and Dane and I both think he grew over the weekend! His vocabulary is getting bigger by the day! We watch Wheel of Fortune every night and he repeats all the letters and then claps when the audience claps. It is so funny and fun to be around him. It is just crazy how much he understands and comprehends. I think I am actually ready for another baby but know this is not the best time and hopefully my sister-in-law will get on the ball so we can have another baby in the family!
Dane and I went to Lubbock and had a date which we haven't had in the longest time. We hung out with Cord most of the time and he is doing pretty good I guess. I just pray every day for him that he makes smart choices and stays in school! I don't think he realizes how many people are pulling for him! We also got to see Taylor and David's new house! It is so nice, even though it is still in the building stage. I am so excited for them and can't wait until they move in!
Dane is getting pretty busy with all the harvesting and school is in full swing with open house tomorrow night. I can't believe we have already gone through 6 weeks! Dane said yesterday on our way home from Lubbock that this was the happiest time of his life...haha....he says this a lot but really we couldn't be better!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


UMMMM, negative!!! I think Coop needs a baby in his life but not in Dallas.
ReplyDelete