Friday, May 29, 2009

Crazy 8s

Thought this was kind of cool.....

8 things I am looking forward to...
1. Taylor and Kathy coming
2. Cord's graduation
3. This weekend
4. June 2nd when the pool opens
5. Floating the river
6. A new house
7. Having more kids
8. David and Taylor's wedding

8 things I did yesterday...
1. Cleaned the entire house!
2. Cooked lunch
3. Watered my plants
4. Went to Amarillo with Dane
5. Ran errands for Dane and Papa
6. Got on to Cooper
7. Applied self-tanner
8. Bought Cooper some clothes at Old Navy

8 things I wish I could do.....
1. Have this much time everyday to get on the computer..
2. Go to the beach
3. Shop all the time with an unlimited amount of money
4. Have someone paint my house
5. Go on a vacation
6. Get tan without it taking a long time
7. Have my own cooking show
8. Have a spa day

8 shows I watch.....
1. Regis and Kelly
2. The Young and the Restless
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Brothers and Sisters
6. Private Practice
7. Bachelor/Bachelorette
8. American Idol

No comments:

Post a Comment