Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Weekend and Cooper on the Farm....

We had a very busy weekend, suprise surprise! We got Cordo graduated (yay!), did a little planning on Taylor's wedding, got Kathy her very own blog (now if she can only figure it out!), got Cam and Mimmi's hot tub going, had Donny, DeeDee, and Dayme come stay with us, and then topped it all off with going to Lubbock on Sunday to celebrate Donny's 50th birthday! It was a great weekend spent with family so it really couldn't get any better! We ended up eating at Rockfish and it turned out to be really good! I don't think Taylor thought so but then after eating, Dane, Cooper, David, Taylor, and I all went out for ice cream which was delicious! I LOVE ice cream and wish I could eat it all the time!

The graduate....isn't he handsome!
Then yesterday, Cooper and I went and helped Dane on the farm! And yes I mean really helped....I drove a forklift with a trailer attached into the barn! I felt very productive and then I got some really cute pics of Cooper in his diaper playing in the dirt. He did start out in clothes but then had a little accident so we decided he could just stip down! He got soooo dirty but was soo cute! Then we picked Cordo up (he was plowing and putting out fertilizer) and headed over to Swisher Co. to do a little more work, where I got some more pics, and then finally headed home, in the rain! It rained 1 1/2 inches!!!!! We were so excited and everyone needed it so bad and we are supposed to be getting more rain so keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Lori he is so dang cute! That diaper and tennis shoes outfit is a good look for him :)

    ReplyDelete