I am finally getting the chance to write about David and Taylor's engagement party! They got engaged May 17th and then we had a party for them that following Tuesday here at the house. Yes our house is tiny but the party went great and Taylor's ring looked beautiful! Everyone was very impressed with Davy's selection! Donny, DeeAnn, Grandmother, Grandad, Granny, Papa, Andma, mom, Cam, Missy, Shandy, Payte, Yance, Cord, Dane, Cooper and I were all able to be here and celebrate with David and Taylor. We cooked out hamburgers and had fruit, chips and baked beans and DeeAnn brought our favorite chocolate cake.
I am so extremely happy for Taylor and David and can't wait to start planning this wedding! I know they are both so excited and they looked so happy and in love at the party! I don't think either one of them stopped smiling! I wish nothing but the best for them and feel so lucky to have Davy as a brother-in-law, twice!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment