Friday, June 19, 2009

Me - A to Z

Tag…. You’re it!

A -Age: 23

B- Bed Size: King - I can't imagine having anything smaller!

C- Chore you hate: laundry...the pile never quits growing!

D- Dog's Name: Molly...I know she's out there somewhere...

E- Essentials to starts your day: dr. pepper

F- Favorite Color: Red

G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: Silver

H- Height: 5’ 9”

I- Instruments you play: No musical talent but I can still play a mean heart and soul duet with Taylor on the piano!

J- Job Title: 7th grade math teacher

K- Kids: Cooper - will be 2 Aug. 23rd!

L-Living Arrangements: Silverton

M- Moms name: Charolette but we call her Liz

N- Nicknames: Lori Darlin, Dorn, Larry....

O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: yes, embarrassingly enough!

P- Pet Peeve: talking on the phone in the car when the other person is already talking on the phone!

Q- Quote from a movie: "You can't ride two horses with one ass sugarbean"! Sweet Home Alabama

R- Right or Left handed: Righty

S- Siblings: older sister, Taylor, younger brother, Cord

T- Time you wake up: here lately 5:45 (summer school is no fun!) but usually by at least 9

U- Underwear: just the normal cotton kind

V- Vegetable you dislike: peas

W- Ways you run late: wake up late, spend too long in the shower, can't find anything to wear

X- X-rays you've had: Teeth, stomach, ankle

Y- Yummy food you make: Pretty much everything! HaHa....I do love to make brownies and they are always delicious..

Z- Zoo Favorites: um....not a big fan of zoos but I guess any of the baby animals and the cheetas...

No comments:

Post a Comment