Well the good news is it rained without hailing on our little cotton crop! It pretty much rained all day yesterday with some pretty good storms but Tarran, Shandy and I were able to catch some rays at the pool. We really only got to lay out about 1 hour before a storm blew in but I still managed to get a little red, yay! And, believe it or not, I started Twilight! I am not a reader at all, I mean I kind of always wanted to be more of a reader but could never find the time with little Coop around but everyone insisted that I try this book and yes, I am already hooked and can't wait to start reading again! Cooper had a great weekend......he got to see DeeDee, Grandmother, and Dayme which was a ton of fun for him because he got to show off his new tricks! Yesterday he got to haul cows and ride in the tractor with Daddy and even got to ride around with Papa! I think Coop would have fun wherever he was! Even at TayTay's where he dropped her remotes in water, again! Fun for him but not so much for TayTay (we are really sorry about that!).
So now the bad news......Molly is gone :(.....Dane left her a few days ago out kind of in the country and I kept thinking she would come back but she still hasn't.....Cooper and I are sad but Dane is not heartbroken....he said we could get another one when we had a fence in our backyard.
Some more good and bad news.....Grandad underwent quadruple bypass surgery last wednesday but made it through and is still in CCCU but making progress even though it is very slow progress. He is one of the greatest I have ever known and he is so incredibly strong to fight through all of this! We have all prayed so hard for him over this last week and know that prayers have been working because he is still with us today. Only He knows what's in store for us so I just pray for everyone who has spent hours at the hospital because this is not the end and there is a long road of recovery ahead but I know Grandad can do it! I love you all and continue to pray and ask for everyone's prayers as they endure this hardship.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


I am hooked to twilight books too... never been much of a reader either. You need to read The Host by Stephanie Myer.... for SURE.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I will keep praying for Mac. It may be a slow recovery, but atleast he is getting better. Let me know if you need anything