Monday, April 6, 2009

Finally Slowing Down......

Wow! What a crazy last couple of days! I have barely had time to catch my breath and don't worry, I even nodded off during my conference today! (Thank goodness no one saw)
It all started with me going to Floydada on Wednesday to interview for a job. The interview was very intense but went really good! Then as soon as I walked in the door I hear Cooper screaming. He had ridden his four wheeler off the front porch and flipped head first. Of course he has a huge scrape on his chin and nose! Poor thing but it will only make him tougher and now maybe daddy will think before sending our child off on a four wheeler to do tricks while he is on the phone!
Next thing, I got the job in Floydada! I will either be teaching 7th grade science or 6th grade english and reading. Either one will be great!! I am just soooo excited to have a job! They called on Friday and gave me the good news so looks like I will be a whirlwind!
We also went to Ty and Whitney's wedding on Saturday. It was such a pretty wedding and we had a blast at the reception...including Cooper. He was a dancing machine! Complete opposite of his daddy! He also looked so adorable and besides the bride and groom he was center of attention!! We ended the weekend by cooking hamburgers out on the grill and watching the ACM's. Nice way to end this crazy weekend and start a new week. Which by the way only 3 1/2
more weeks to go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment