School went good today but the really good stuff happened after school! I went to Floydada right after school to turn in my application and ended up talking to the Junior High principal. I had sort of an informal interview where he asked if I would be willing to teach whatever because he knew I was a great fit for the school and wanted me there. He then asked me back for a formal interview on Wednesday at 4! So keep your fingers crossed!! Oh! Another reason the principal was liking me was because of who I am kin to! His name is Mac Sherman....his dad is Bill Sherman that lives at the orchard where Donny and DeeAnn got their wood for their floor! Small world.....
Cooper spent the day with Dane....Cooper got his diaper changed twice, at lunch when I came home and then at 4:30!! Dane is really gonna have to start changing his diapers! Cooper had fun with daddy though and then played so hard this afternoon he could barely keep his head up at the table. He was asleep about the time Dane got home from spraying. Dane has been working hard to get everything sprayed and it has been so miserably windy so he can only do it during the evenings when the wind has calmed down. Planting is coming up so he will only get busier!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


awesome - how far of a drive would that be? You are doing so good blogging!!!!!
ReplyDelete