Was my last post really Halloween? Kathy was right when she said I need to be kicked out of the blogging world. I haven't done very well keeping everyone updated on our BUSY life! It seems like we never have a second to sit down and if I do get a second to sit, Cooper is crawling on me wanting to play on the computer! So needless to say much has happened since Halloween and our lives have been as busy as ever! Christmas came in and went in a flash of course, Santa was very good to Cooper, then New Years.....then tons of wedding stuff that consisited of wedding invitations, registering, a wedding shower...March 2nd was mine and Dane's 3rd anniversary, spring break with a trip to Cabo!, Taylor's bachelorette party in Amarillo, and here we are......and did I mention that we have been crazy busy at school as well? TAKS season! It has all really gone by too fast. This weekend Taylor's shower in Rotan, next weekend is Easter, and THEN David and Taylor get married!!! See what I mean.....but really I wouldn't have it any other way.....exhausting but fun! So honestly, I will try to be better and include the funny things that Cooper does on a daily basis....he is also growing up too fast! He is doing more than I would have ever thought possible! Time for another one? hmmm......
Until next time.....
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment