
So I now understand fully the guilt of a working mom. Taking Cooper to daycare is one of the hardest things I have had to do since becoming a mom. Hearing him scream and cry and then the throwing up.....well it has been a rough three days! Today was a little better...he didn't cry for quite as long and didn't throw up so I guess it was a good day! Hopefully he will be in the routine before too long! Dane has already been asking why I am working and says this will be my only year....he hasn't gotten a paycheck though so it might change after he sees how nice it is to have the extra money! I have been a bit overwhelmed with school but I think I will feel that way until we get started. I am very ready to get to know the kids and get in a routine...I really think the weeks will start flying by!
Cooper's birthday is this week and I sent out the invitations so now that everyone has seen them I thought I would post them on here. They were so cute! Hopefully everything will go smoothly for his second birthday! I can't believe he is already 2!
So I couldn't get the picture to work right....I don't know what's going on with this thing but there it is!


Hang in there!!!
ReplyDelete