Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cooper turned 2!!!!!

Yay! Cooper had his second birthday! Where did two years go??? I hope we can put off kindergarten as long as possible!!! We had an amazing water party, thanks to Dayme, Donny, Papaw, Taylor, Dane, Grandmother, and DeeDee, but most of all Dayme! I couldn't have done it without them...they were such a big help from making cupcakes to setting up the "scene" outside....too bad it was just a family party because this would have been fun for kids of all ages!! He got tons of great toys and clothes and I thank everyone for all he got!!! The party ended about 7:30 and Cooper stayed wired until around 10 so of course that made Monday morning pretty tough! He was not a happy camper riding to Floydada! We did make it through our first day of school and he had a pretty good day at daycare. Yesterday was a little hard on me just because it was very chaotic. I have all my kids twice so second time around we didn't have much to do so of course they talked, loudly, and they got on my nerves and I was wishing I could just be at home with Cooper! But I made it through and today was so much better! I had enough planned to make them work until the bell rang so there was NO talking! The day flew by because we were working so hard and before I knew it I was picking up Cooper up at daycare. I went in knowing he had a good day and of course he didn't. He had a hard day and cried off and on the whole day. Mama B told him during nap time to quit crying or he would wake up the babies and of course he cried even louder. I am sure they were ready for him to leave today! I know it will get better but it just makes it that much harder on me!
Well only three more days to go this week....I hope I can make it!



I will add more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment