Well I guess potty training has sort of begun. I say sort of because I am not really pushing it but if the opportunity arises we take it! This morning, Cooper's diaper was very full so I took it off of him and went to go get him a new diaper. As I started walking out of the room I heard him start teeteeing on the the floor. So I swooped him up and we ran to the bathroom. I sat him on the toilet and I guess he had stage fright because he could not go. It was so funny because he was pushing and trying so hard! So I got him off the toilet and stood him in the bathtub. I was really just giving up and going to get a diaper and figured if he did start again he would at least be in the bathtub. I stood there and watched him for a second to see if he was going to do anything when he said, Go Away Mama! Haha I guess he did have some stage fright because when I left I could hear him going! So now maybe we are on the path to getting potty trained! I have heard so many horror stories about starting too early and then them getting scared and not being potty trained until like 4 or 5! So we won't push it and we'll see what happens!
oh my gosh, i'm laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHahahah....That is so funny! How cute! I love the little Cooper stories... keep 'em coming! :)
ReplyDelete