Well they have hit! With full force the terrible two's have hit, hard. Cooper is 3 months away from being two and when people say terrible two's they mean terrible. He will be so great one minute and then the second he does not get what he wants, he throws a knock-down, drag-out, fit! Rolling on the floor, kicking and screaming!
So yesterday, Dane got home from work and Cooper had already been in trouble about 30 times and I think he wanted to go outside, I am not even sure what he did to throw this fit but anyway Dane decided he would send Cooper to his room since he was throwing this fit. Well Cooper has this new scream that he does that sounds just awful so while he was in his room with the door shut he was screaming so Dane and I peeked through the door to watch him.....well bless his little heart he was sooo upset and just cried and screamed and hit the bed and rolled on his stomach....just threw a good fit! So I of course felt bad and he had only been in there about 1 minute so we go in there and he tries to calm down and Dane says, "I wonder where he gets his temper?" Hmmmmmm, I wonder??? After I pick him up, he can barely catch his breath and you would think this would be the last fit, since he had to go to his room and all, but no! Exact same thing happened about 30 minutes later when he wanted to go outside after we had been sitting outside and he decided to go in! And everyone says it just gets worse......I hope this does not scare any of you mom's to be, they do have their sweet moments and hopefully this is all just a phase!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


yeah, so glad you posted!!!!! i've been checking everyday!!!
ReplyDelete