Easter weekend was so much fun and very exhausting. I think we went to bed at 8:45 last night and I did not even have school today! Cooper had a blast seeing eveyone and getting to entertain eveyone all weekend! Aunt Dayme brought Cooper some REAL, LIVE chickens! Cooper was a little skeptical at first but by Sunday was pretty interested in checking them out. I think Taylor loved them the most. She let them sleep beside her for two nights while they chirped and scratched. We ended up bringing two home which did survive the night and then Dane gave them to someone who could raise them and take care of them, Jose.
Our little family pic..

Cooper and the chicks....

What a beautiful family!!!

The easter egg hunt went okay but Cooper was very preoccupied with little chickens and people everywhere and it was extremely windy! I am talking gusts up to 60mph! So that part was not fun!
He was excited to eat the candy in the eggs but would not carry his basket around and Dane pretty much had to take the eggs to Cooper. But I will say throughout the entire day he was the cutest little boy. His outfit was perfect but got so dirty!
Dane taking Cooper more eggs...

And Cooper on the way home......
That is a good pic of the fam....Aren't you glad I'm posting a comment!
ReplyDelete