Cooper got to ride his first horse this weekend! Cam's cows had gotten out so Dane, Cord, Yance and Cam saddled up to move them back to the field they were supposed to be in. (Missy, Cooper and I drove the pickup and blocked the road.) Well it all went very smoothly and so on the way back to the pickup Dane let Cooper ride with him on his horse! They rode about a mile and Cooper LOVED it! He could not stop smiling and waving at Missy and I. It was so cute and now all Cooper says is horsey! Dane was secretly hoping the cows would be out again on Sunday so they could all go ride again but they were still right where they were supposed to be. I guess Dane is liking the cowboy way up here!
So this weekend was a fun and exciting one for Dane and Cooper and yesterday was so nice we sat outside most of the afternoon and cooked out. Cooper got to play with our neighbor Kooper for a little bit and I am thinking it is about time to get Cooper a sand box. He did not want to leave Kooper's sand box!
And I signed my contract on Friday with Floydada and I will be teaching 6th grade reading. They separated English and reading so I will only be doing reading which I think will be good! Four classes of 6th grade reading and then helping out with 6th grade English for a period so I will hopefully have a pretty easy day if the kids are not too bad!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment