Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Haha! Taylor got those pants for Cooper! And I am pretty sure that was all that was clean!

So today was quite an eventful day! I got off to school and Cooper went with Dane and when we met back for lunch, Cooper and Dane's shoes were covered in mud. They had been fixing leaks so Dane was really busy. Dane had said he would be ok with Cooper until I got out of school but that was not the case and so without asking me he dropped Cooper off with Anna. Now if I had met Anna before and maybe Anna had a little warning that she would be keeping Cooper it probably would have been ok but he had never seen her so he cried and cried when Dane left him and cried so hard he threw up! Well I felt very bad about this so I left school early and went and got Cooper. It ended up kind of working out that Cooper went over there because I got to leave school and go play with Cooper! Anyway, by the time I picked him up, he loved Anna and her little girl and cried when I made him leave. So who knows, Anna could be one of Cooper's new babysitters and she was really nice!


So then after I gave Cooper a bath, we decided we better go buy groceries. Well I have about decided that going anywhere alone with Cooper at this age is going to be hard and eventful and it was. Everytime I turned around to grab something off of the shelf, he was standing in the seat of the basket! Then he would try to pull things off of the shelf if I got too close! And everytime I put something in the basket, he wanted a bite. He sounded like those birds on Finding Nemo saying bite, bite, bite every five seconds! So by the time I got in line to check out, Cooper had taken a bite of just about everything in our basket!

Then by the time we finally got home things calmed down and the boys played and watched tv while I did laundry. Honestly, I felt like the day would never end!

And Taylor, the Juevos Rancheros were so good! I really think David would like them! You just pile all of that stuff on the tortilla, then drizzle the sauce over it and top with cheese. You have to do this to every one so it takes a second but then after you have all done you stick them in the oven (on a cookie sheet) and let them cook for about 10 or 15 minutes so the cheese is good and melted and then just eat them with a fork. It was kind of a hard meal just because there is a lot going on but it was so good!

1 comment: